Contributor: Kacie Golden, Quality Engineer
The start of the New Year is not just a time to start a new diet or exercise regimen, it’s also a great time to examine quality in your facility and documentation.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Are your quality records in order?
- Are you following all written procedures and work instructions?
- Is all of your training and training records up to date?
- Have you had an internal audit recently? If an audit were performed today, what would be the outcome?
- Is it time for your management review?
- Are there areas you see that need improvement?
It’s a new year and a great time to think “Quality” at your company. We know it seems like a lot, however, it’s good to get underway now. Let’s work together to make sure we are all part of the solution and not the problem!
Check out JALEXMedical.com to see how we can help.